This easy homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe only takes 15 minutes to make using fresh cranberries, apples, and oranges. It’s bursting with flavor and will compliment your turkey perfectly.
Why I love this recipe:
- Fresh – Made with fresh cranberries, apples, oranges, and spices, this cranberry sauce tastes flavorful and so fresh!
- Quick – From start to finish, this sauce is done in just 10 minutes! Plus, you can even make it a few days in advance to make your Thanksgiving easier!
- Delicious – This fresh cranberry sauce is literally the icing on the cake to my Easy, No-Fuss Thanksgiving Turkey! After putting in effort to make the turkey, canned cranberry sauce should not be allowed! This sauce really takes the whole meal to the next level, and you will never use store-bought again!
- Fresh Cranberries – Frozen whole cranberries will also work.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sugar – Granulated and Brown
- Spices: Cinnamon, Cloves, and Sea Salt
- Vanilla Extract
How to make Cranberry Sauce:
Combine Ingredients: Place all ingredients in a saucepan and stir to combine.
Simmer: Cook over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for about 10 minutes, until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish to cool completely.
Serve this easy cranberry sauce at room temperature or chilled, if desired. It can be served warm, but the consistency won’t be as thick, so I recommend at room temperature or chilled.
Make Ahead and Freezing Instructions:
To Make Ahead: This is the best cranberry sauce recipe because you can make it a few days before Thanksgiving to make all the cooking easier! Make up to a week in advance and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
To Store: Keep leftover orange cranberry sauce in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To Freeze: Pour jellied cranberry sauce in an airtight container or freezer safe bag. Place in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
More Thanksgiving Recipes:
- Smoked Turkey
- Baked Ham
- Easy, No-Fuss Thanksgiving Turkey
- Best Homemade Rolls
- Broccoli Salad
- Turkey Gravy
- Perfect Pie Crust
- So many PIE recipes like Pumpkin Pie , Banana Cream Pie and Lemon Sour Cream Pie
- Classic Pumpkin Roll
Follow me for more great recipes
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir to combine. Cook over medium heat until simmering. Simmer for 5-10 minutes, until slightly thickened, stirring if needed. Remove from heat and transfer to serving dish to cool completely.
- Serve cranberry sauce at room temperature or chilled, if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!