Warm and juicy Baked Peaches with a caramel oat crumble and vanilla ice cream! Baked peaches make the perfect light, warm and easy dessert!
I could pretty much live off of peaches this time of year. I love them for breakfast with a piece of toast in the morning. I love to freeze them for smoothies.
I love adding them to salads or in dinner recipes like my favorite Peach Basil Mozzarella Flatbread. And I, obviously, love to serve them for dessert (see my favorite Peach Crumb Cake and Peach Crisp)!
I love these Baked Peaches because they have all of the flavors I love from peach crisp, but are even easier to make. Plus, they make the perfect small, individual servings.
Make sure to use freestone peaches for this recipe (peaches where the pit comes out easily when they’re sliced in half. Clingstone peaches wont work.)
Consider trying these popular peach recipes:
- 3 ripe freestone peaches
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons cold salted butter , cut into pieces
- caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- vanilla Ice Cream optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl add the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles small crumbs.
- Peel peaches (Optional! You can leave the skins on) slice in half and remove the pit.
- Place the peaches face-up in a small baking pan.
- Add a big spoonful of crumb topping to the center of each peach.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until crumb topping is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle a little bit of caramel sauce over each peach.
- Top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream (and extra caramel sauce), if desired.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.