The only thing better than Thanksgiving dinner is Thanksgiving leftovers, am I right?! This Turkey Cranberry Almond Wrap makes the easiest leftovers meal–you get all the amazing flavors of turkey and cranberry together, without feeling like you’re eating the exact same thing as the day before. I’ve also made this many times with chicken and it’s equally delicious!
- 3 cups cooked, shredded Turkey (or chicken)
- 1/2 cup almonds, whole or sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 - 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt), to taste
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (or dried cranberries)
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 - 4 large tortillas
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon filling into tortillas and roll into a wrap.
Love Wraps? Try some of my other favorites!