Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad is the perfect EASY, light and fresh summer side dish.
I have fully embraced Spring. The weather is fantastic and I’m so ready for lighter food, barbecuing and picnicking outside. Take this amazing Black Bean Burger, for example. It’s already been on our dinner menu twice. Another springtime favorite of mine is this Spring Pea Salad served with salmon or steak. Whoever thought eating healthy was hard is wrong! Nothing tastes better than a healthy meal with fresh seasonal ingredients.
This Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad makes a great side dish to pretty much any meal. It’s beautiful with all of the fresh colors and flavor and it’s always a crowd favorite.
- 1 large avocado peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes halved
- 1-2 english cucumbers peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Drizzle lemon juice over chopped avocado. Place avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and feta cheese in a large bowl. Whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pour over salad. Top with fresh parsley. Toss gently to combine.
Never miss a post! Follow Tastes Better From Scratch on: