Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad is the perfect EASY, light and fresh summer side dish.
I have fully embraced Spring. The weather is fantastic and I’m so ready for lighter food, barbecuing and picnicking outside.
Take this amazing Black Bean Burger, for example. It’s already been on our dinner menu twice. Another springtime favorite of mine is this Spring Pea Salad served with salmon or steak. Whoever thought eating healthy was hard is wrong! Nothing tastes better than a healthy meal with fresh seasonal ingredients.
This Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad makes a great side dish to pretty much any meal. It’s beautiful with all of the fresh colors and flavor and it’s always a crowd favorite.
Consider trying these popular salad recipes:
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Thai Quinoa Salad
You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for more great recipes!
Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad
- 1 large avocado , peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1-2 English cucumbers , peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley , chopped
- Drizzle lemon juice over chopped avocado.
- Place avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pour over salad.
- Top with fresh parsley. Toss gently to combine.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This is great! I make a lot of cucumber and tomato salads, but haven’t ever included an avocado, which I always have on hand. Great idea!
I made this for friends and they both wanted some to take home. It’s a keeper!
I’m not a big fan of Feta cheese but it is s yummy salad! You could definitely leave it out or add a different cheese! It was good! ?
Made this for a cookout and it was a BIG hit! Super easy and yummy! Thanks!
Sounds like fun! I’m so glad it was well received. Thanks Rhonda.
This was an incredible, easy to make, light salad to serve with my burgers. We loved it.
The perfect side for burgers 🙂 Thanks for you comment– I’m happy you liked it. 🙂
How many does this recipe serve? Can it serve 4-6 people, as a side?
Hi Rachel, it serves 4 as a side dish!
This looks so yummy and healthy. Can’t wait to try it!
How far in advance can you make the Tomato Cucumber Acocado Salad?
Hi Amy, I would only make it a day in advance–and add the avocado right before you serve it, if possible. Good luck! I hope you enjoy it!