Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad is the perfect EASY, light and fresh summer side dish.
I have fully embraced Spring. The weather is fantastic and I’m so ready for lighter food, barbecuing and picnicking outside.
Take this amazing Black Bean Burger, for example. It’s already been on our dinner menu twice. Another springtime favorite of mine is this Spring Pea Salad served with salmon or steak. Whoever thought eating healthy was hard is wrong! Nothing tastes better than a healthy meal with fresh seasonal ingredients.
This Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad makes a great side dish to pretty much any meal. It’s beautiful with all of the fresh colors and flavor and it’s always a crowd favorite.
Consider trying these popular salad recipes:
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Thai Quinoa Salad
Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad
- 1 large avocado , peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1-2 English cucumbers , peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves , chopped
- Drizzle lemon juice over chopped avocado.
- Place avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper. Pour over salad.
- Top with fresh parsley. Toss gently to combine.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.