This Spring Pea Salad is one of our absolute favorites! It’s great as a side dish, or as a main dish with salmon or steak on top!
Spring Pea Salad – this delicious salad is one of my FAVORITES! It has three different types of peas and a delicious creamy lemon dressing.
This salad became an instant favorite almost exactly one year ago when my mom shared it with me. It’s AMAZING.
It has three different types of peas in it, topped over a bed of spring mix lettuce and arugula, with radishes and the most delicious creamy lemon dressing. I’ve served it many, many times as a main dish with a piece of salmon or grilled steak on top.
I’ve also served it often as a side dish (without the salmon or steak), and both ways are excellent. It always gets rave reviews–I think because it’s refreshingly different than traditional salads. And you just can’t ignore the amazing flavors in every single bite.
Consider trying these popular salad recipes:
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Thai Quinoa Salad
This Spring Pea Salad is one of our absolute favorites! It's great as a side dish, or as a main dish with salmon or steak on top!
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 2 cups peas (frozen or fresh )
- 1 cup micro baby pea shoots
- 2 1/2 cups arugula leaves
- 2 1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves (or spring mix lettuce)
- ¼ cup sweet onion , thinly sliced
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Salmon or steak for topping, if desired
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 lemons zest and juice
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Blanch the snow peas and green peas in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, until they turn bright green. Drain and rinse with ice cold water.
- Add peas to a large bowl. Add baby pea shoots, arugula, spinach, onion and radishes and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the dressing, add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Can be made days in advance.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss gently to combine. We love this as a side salad, or as a main dish topped with salmon or steak! Delicious!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.