These mini Pumpkin Pie Bites are the perfect bite-size dessert for a crowd! Turn a pumpkin sheet pie into a fun and festive dessert using just a round cookie cutter!
There is one problem I encounter every Thanksgiving: we have a dozen different types of pie to choose from and I want a bite of every single one! I’m usually too stuffed to have more than 2 slices (usually my favorite triple berry pie and one of my favorite lemon pies), but THIS little genius trick will help solve problem!
How cute are these mini Pumpkin Pie Bites?! One sheet pan will make about 24 pumpkin pie bites– the perfect bite-size treat for your guests! And if your Thanksgiving dessert tray is anything like ours, you want to try more than one thing without indulging on just one slice of pie.
If you’re really feeling fancy you could dress these up even further with a spoonful of Caramel Pecan topping.
CONSIDER TRYING THESE PUMPKIN RECIPES:
- Skinny Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Bread with Brown Butter Maple Glaze
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Dough for 2 pie crusts (homemade or store-bought)
For the filling:
- 30 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream , for topping
- Caramel Pecan Topping , optional, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray. (I've used both a 10x15'' and an 11''x17'' with success. The filling will be a little thicker in the smaller pan).
- Roll pie crust dough to fit the size pan you use. You don't need to add a crust around the edges, just make sure the bottom of the pan is evenly covered.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients together and mix until smooth.
- Pour filling into the unbaked pie crust and bake in preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes or until it is set and only slightly jiggly in the very center.
- Remove from the oven and set on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, cover loosely with tinfoil and refrigerate until you are almost ready to serve (I don't like to cut them into mini circles until I'm about ready to serve them.)
- Use a 2.5'' round cookie cutter to cut about 24 circle bites from the pie. Top with whipped cream.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.