Pear and Pomegranate Salad is a simple salad with feta cheese, pears, almonds, and pomegranates over a bed of fresh spinach.
Is there any fruit more festive than pomegranate this time of year?! It just makes me think of Christmas! This Pear and Pomegranate Salad is perfect for holiday parties and entertaining.
It’s pretty, delicious, and healthy! You can really customize it to your liking–sometimes I use feta cheese and sometimes I use gorgonzola. I’ve tried it with several kinds of nuts as well and it’s always delicious!
I recently shared this recipe on Studio 5 in Utah. Watch my video demonstration HERE .
Consider trying these popular salad recipes:
- Classic Wedge Salad
- Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Waldorf Salad
- Thai Quinoa Salad
Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves (or romaine lettuce)
- 1-2 fresh pears , cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbles (or gorgonzola)
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds , pecans or walnuts
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (or champagne vinegar)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons honey
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking all ingredients together.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.