Cranberry Fluff Salad is an easy holiday side dish that’s always a crowd favorite! It’s creamy, sweet and delicious!
I sometimes pretend I’m too good for the fluff, marshamallow “salads” (why do we call them that?!) but really I absolutly love them. It’s like eating dessert during your meal, but we all pretend it’s totally normal.
This Cranberry Fluff Salad was a staple at our Thanksgiving. I tried this recipe on Mel’s Kitchen Cafe, which is the same recipe I’ve always used except that she added cream cheese to help stabilize the whipped cream. And it makes the dish that much creamier and more delicious.
This is just about the easiest holiday side dish to throw together and it’s always a crowd favorite! A
A few tips for this recipe:
Make sure to refrigerate it for several hours (or overnight) before serving to allow it to set up.
Make sure to beat the whipped cream to very stiff peaks.
Cranberry Fluff Salad is an easy holiday side dish that's always a crowd favorite! It's creamy, sweet and delicious!
- 12 ounce pkg fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple , undrained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Add the cranberries to a food processor and pulse until they are well chopped, but not mushy.
Pour the cranberries into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and pineapple and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for an hour or longer. Drain most of the juice.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Pour in the cream and whip until stiff peaks form. Fold the creamy mixture into the salad. Fold in marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Tips for this recipe are listed in the post above!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.