Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Makes a great, easy party appetizer!
It’s officially the only time of year that I enjoy watching football! haha. I’m not the kind of girl that likes to sit around on a Sunday night watching sports. However, if it’s a team I feel a vested interest in (GO BYU Cougars!) or if it’s the playoffs, I do enjoy watching. And the Superbowl is obviously my favorite! Friends, good food and trivia games makes it a party every year at our house!
We always make a bunch of party appetizers to enjoy during the game. You can find all of my favorite party appetizers listed HERE. I usually always make my favorite hot artichoke dip and serve it with crackers, but this year I thought it would be fun to stuff it into a crusty baguette. I gotta say, I may never go back to the chips version! YUM!
Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread - our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Makes a great, easy party appetizer!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1 clove garlic minced
- dill weed to taste
- 8 oz can non-marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 baguettes crusty bread
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill weed, until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaves off and hollow out 1 1/2 inches deep to create a well for the artichoke dip. Spoon the dip evenly into the 2 loaves. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 350 F degrees for 25-30 minutes
Never miss a post! Follow Tastes Better From Scratch on:
You may also like: