This easy Crab Artichoke Dip is the highlight of every party and holiday dinner and only takes 30 minutes to make!
Why I love this recipe:
- Elegant – Crab Artichoke dip is such a fun holiday appetizer that will wow guests ,with no sweat off your back. It’s unique enough no one else will bring it, but everyone is bound to enjoy it!
- 30 Minutes is all you need and this hot and cheesy crab and artichoke dip is ready to serve with chips, crackers or veggies.
- Prep Ahead – I love to prep this up to a day in advance and keep in the refrigerator so all I have to do is pop it into the oven when I’m ready to serve it.
How to make Crab Artichoke Dip:
Combine: In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, garlic, green onion, old bay, lemon juice, Worcestershire, 1 cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, and hot sauce. Mix until smooth.
Stir in crab meat and chopped artichoke hearts.
Bake: Place in a greased 8 or 9’’ square baking dish, pie dish, or similar size pan then sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of parmesan cheese on top. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve the best crab artichoke dip warm with crackers, bread, or veggies.
Make Ahead Instructions:
To Make Ahead: This homemade crab artichoke dip can be made up to 1 day ahead of time. Store it (unbaked) covered in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Allow it to sit on the counter for 30 minutes to come to room temperature before baking.
More Seafood Recipes:
- Clam Chowder
- Crab Cake Benedict
- How to Cook Crab Legs
- Salmon Bowls
- Shrimp and Grits
- Seafood Pasta
- Lobster Roll
- Easy Homemade Crab Cakes
Follow me for more great recipes
Crab Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 green onion ,chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about ½ of a small lemon)
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese , divided
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce , (tabasco or crystal)
- 8 oz lump crab meat , fresh, jumbo
- 8 oz artichoke hearts , canned, (not marinated), chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, garlic, green onion, old bay, lemon juice, Worcestershire, 1 cup cheddar cheese, ¼ cup parmesan cheese and hot sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in crab meat and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Place in a greased 8 or 9’’ square baking dish, pie dish, or similar size pan. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers, bread, or veggies.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
This post contains affiliate links.