This stuffing baked chicken uses just five quick ingredients and is a delicious, quick go-to dinner at our house.
This stuffing baked chicken was always one of my favorite dinners growing up! I love making it for my family now because it always tastes like a nice fancy meal, but it’s the easiest dish in the world to make! And I know my blog is all about cooking from scratch, but I will always make an exception for a recipe that calls for stove-top stuffing 🙂 I’m a total stove-top lover and I’m not ashamed to admit it!
I also don’t think there’s a more “kid-friendly” recipe on my blog– I guess I think that because it was always one that I loved as a kid! It takes minutes to throw together and I have no doubts the whole family will LOVE it!
Consider trying these popular dinner recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Honey-Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Italian Grilled Cheese
- Gourmet Baked Mac N Cheese with Bacon
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
Stuffing Baked Chicken
- 7-8 chicken tenders
- 1 box chicken flavored stuffing (such as stove top)
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13'' pan with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender crush the stuffing mix into small crumbs. Pour crumbs into a shallow dish.
- In a medium size bowl combine cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Dip chicken tenders in soup mixture, then coat in stuffing crumbs. Lay tenders side by side in greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with melted butter. Return to oven and cook an additional 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with gravy, if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.