Hooray for Slow Cooker recipes! I have several slow cooker recipes I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks, so I hope you’re as excited as I am! They just make life easier. Period. Especially if you have a family and the weeknights are super busy. I’ve been on a slow cooker craze lately. Some that I’ve shared recently include:
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs (AMAZING!)
Slow cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops is a recipe I’ve had in the queue for months. If these sound familiar to you, you may have seen similar recipes that call for a packet of ranch seasoning. I really didn’t want to share a recipe that uses that, so I recipe tested several times to get the perfect spice blend. I love using real spices from my pantry whenever I can, verses packaged stuff. You’ll also notice that the recipe calls for cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup. If you’re feeling ambitious you can totally make those from scratch too. Or if you in the hurry, the canned stuff works too!
This is one of those slow cooker meals that has my family literally licking their plates clean. It’s one of the few meals that my three-year-old actually asks for seconds. I love it because it requires 2 seconds of work from me, early in the morning, and then dinner is ready. It’s so EASY. You can serve it with mashed potatoes or over brown rice, white rice or quinoa. It’s delicious.
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with NO PACKET seasoning. The easiest slow cooker pork recipe, made from scratch! A family favorite!
- 4-6 Pork Chops bone in or boneless will work
- 1 10.5 oz can cream mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 1 10.5 oz can cream chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken bullion cubes crushed (or 2 tsp bullion paste)
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place pork chops on the bottom. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Never miss a post! Follow me on: