Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans is the perfect easy holiday side dish! Takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Is your Thanksgiving dinner completely traditions (you know, like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing etc..) or do you do things non-traditionally? I always love to hear the fun was different families prepare certain dishes.
I’ve met lots of friends who take great care in making a meal plan weeks in advance that includes all sorts of unique recipes.
I think this Sauteed Brussels Sprouts side dish could fall perfectly in the safe zone of not being to crazy/different, but also refreshingly unique. It’s hugely appealing to me, at least, since I LOVE brussles sprouts. They could by my favorite vegetable (and I love to shred them! What’s your favorite way to cook them?).
Paired with tangy cranberries and crunchy pecans, this whole dish gets 5 stars in my book. Plus, it takes less than 10 minutes to make! Holla! I’d love to hear how your guests rave–cuz I know they will.
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans
- 1 pound brussels sprouts , stems removed, sliced in half
- 2/3 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes. then add the cranberries and pecans.
- Sauté for an additional 3-4 minutes or until brussels sprouts are tender.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.