CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- Classic French Toast
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder (heaping Tbs.)
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups evaporated milk (more If Needed)
- 1 lemon (you'll use the juice and zest from the lemon)
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons butter , melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- Heat heavy skillet over medium low heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix evaporated milk, juice of 1 lemon and lemon zest.
- Allow to sit for five minutes, then add egg, vanilla, and melted butter. Mix to combine.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir just until combined. (Add a little splash of evaporated milk if the mixture is really thick). Stir in blueberries.
- Grease skillet. Drop batter by 1/4 cup measures and cook pancakes on both sides until golden.
- Serve with your favorite syrup.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.