Healthy No-Bake Granola Bites are the perfect, DELICIOUS, on-the-go snack for adults and kids. They’re packed with whole grains and protein to leave you feeling energized and full, longer.
I’m sure other mom’s can relate when I say I am constantly on the look-out for healthy snack ideas! And not just for my kids, but for me too!
I often turn to this round-up of Healthy Snack Ideas when I’m all out of good ideas. But these no-bake granola bites are our new family favorite!
Not only do they take minutes to throw together, I can freeze them and have them on hand for months! Total score.
My 2 year-old is allergic to peanuts so I’ll usually set aside half of the recipe for him and add sunflower butter as a substitution for the peanut butter.
Everyone in our family loves these–including my husband who often takes one in his lunch! They are the best for on-the-go days too when you barely have time to throw some snacks in your bag on the way out the door.
I often play around with the ingredients and add dried fruit or chia seeds too. Feel free to add in your favorite healthy ingredients to make them even yummier!
Looking for more healthy snack ideas? Try some of my other favorites:
Healthy No-Bake Granola Bites
- 2 cups quick cooking oats (*see note below)
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (*see note)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup honey (or agave nectar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (optional, if needed)
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop and your hands, drop rounded tablespoonful-sized portions onto a parchment lined cooking sheet. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Storing: Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to a week or freeze for several months.
*One of my kids is allergic to peanuts, so I substitute sunflower butter in his! Adapted from Mel's Kitchen Cafe