One of the happiest times of the holidays for me is walking into the grocery store and seeing Egg Nog on the shelves! It’s definitely one of my favorite holiday drinks and I can’t wait to share our delicious homemade recipe on the blog soon!
But whether you’re a fan of plain store-bought egg nog or not, you’re still sure to love Egg Nog French Toast! It’s perfect for a special occasion, like Christmas Morning, or just as a fun breakfast during the holidays. It’s festive and totally delicious!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- Classic French Toast
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
Egg Nog French Toast
- 6 pieces French breads (or regular white bread)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup egg nog
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- With a fork, whisk the eggs, eggnog, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour in a pie tin or other shallow container with low sides.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture and turn to generously coat both sides.
- In a large, buttered pan over medium high heat, (or on a griddle) place the bread slices.
- Cook for a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup and dust with extra cinnamon.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.