One of the happiest times of the holidays for me is walking into the grocery store and seeing Egg Nog on the shelves! It’s definitely one of my favorite holiday drinks and I can’t wait to share our delicious homemade recipe on the blog soon!
But whether you’re a fan of plain store-bought egg nog or not, you’re still sure to love Egg Nog French Toast! It’s perfect for a special occasion, like Christmas Morning, or just as a fun breakfast during the holidays. It’s festive and totally delicious!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- Classic French Toast
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
Egg Nog French Toast
- 8 thick slices bread , we like sara lee artesana or brioche
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup egg nog
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees F or or heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add all ingredients, except the bread, to a blender or to a shallow dish and whisk well to combine. If whisking by hand, it's okay if the flour doesn't mix in completely smooth.
- Grease skillet with butter or non-stick spray. Dip the bread in the egg mixture and turn to generously coat both sides.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the bottom of the bread starts to get golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side the same.
- Serve with cinnamon syrup or regular syrup and dust with extra cinnamon.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.