Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles are a simple, egg-free cookie dough dipped in melted chocolate! These bite-size treats are easy and delicious!
Even with all the healthy eating and new year’s resolution hype, I can’t resist sharing these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles today! They’re the perfect bite-size truffles, and eating just one (maybe two 🙂 ) wont totally bust your diet.
Raise your hand if your favorite part of eating chocolate chip cookies is the dough?! Guilty. (Except for these Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies–they’re the BOMB, and even better baked).
I do always feel a little guilt taking a bite of the cookie dough, though. The thought “Is this the time I’m going to get salmonella” crosses my mind and makes me shutter.
Consider trying these favorite recipes:
- BROWNIE TRUFFLES
- FROSTED SUGAR COOKIE BARS
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Sandwich Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Triple Chocolate M&M Cookies
- S’More Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/3 cup butter , softened
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-2 teaspoons milk (as needed)
- 1 cup mini milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips (for melting)
- In a mixing bowl beat together the butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in the flour, just until combined.
- If the dough is to dry, add 1-2 tsp of milk. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Grease your hands with cooking spray and roll the dough into 20, small balls (about 1 inch).
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or freeze for 15.
- When the dough is firm, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Drop the cookie dough into the melted chocolate and turn it gently with a fork. Lift it up onto the fork and allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place it on wax paper. Repeat with remaining dough balls.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Recipe adapted from I Heart Naptime
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.