It’s hard to make casserole-type dishes look great in photos, so you’ll just have to trust me when I tell you this one is YUMMY! Chicken Taco Pie is a fun little twist to traditional tacos, and has more of a comfort food warmth to it. If you’re looking for an easy meal that everyone in your family will love, this is a great choice, and makes for a super easy weeknight meal!
Consider trying these popular dinner recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Honey-Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Italian Grilled Cheese
- Gourmet Baked Mac N Cheese with Bacon
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
Chicken Taco Pie
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/2 green bell pepper , diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups cooked chicken , chopped (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheeses
- fresh cilantro , for garnish
- avocado for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken soup, sour cream, diced tomatoes with green chilies, black beans, green bell pepper, taco seasoning and chicken.
- Set aside.
- Tear 5 corn tortillas and line them on the bottom of the pie dish.
- Spread half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
- Top with 3/4 cup of cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is starting to brown. Garnish with chopped cilantro and avocado. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.