It’s hard to make casserole-type dishes look great in photos, so you’ll just have to trust me when I tell you this one is YUMMY! Chicken Taco Pie is a fun little twist to traditional tacos, and has more of a comfort food warmth to it. If you’re looking for an easy meal that everyone in your family will love, this is a great choice, and makes for a super easy weeknight meal!
Consider trying these popular dinner recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Honey-Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Italian Grilled Cheese
- Gourmet Baked Mac N Cheese with Bacon
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
Chicken Taco Pie with chicken, tomatoes, black beans, and cheese is an easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love!
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/2 green bell pepper , diced
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups cooked chicken , chopped (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend cheeses
- fresh cilantro , for garnish
- avocado for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken soup, sour cream, diced tomatoes with green chilies, black beans, green bell pepper, taco seasoning and chicken.
Tear 5 corn tortillas and line them on the bottom of the pie dish.
Spread half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
Top with 3/4 cup of cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is starting to brown. Garnish with chopped cilantro and avocado. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.