Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread is crusty artisan bread filled with buffalo chicken dip. It is a perfect party or game day appetizer.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! We had some much fun at our house this Christmas with our 2 and 4-year-olds. It was as magical as it could have been, and I think I love playing Santa for my kids way more than getting presents myself. We had some family in town, got together with friends and had plenty of yummy food!
More than anything we tried to teach our kids the true meaning of Christmas and we’ve tried our best to make service to others a priority this season, so they recognize that the best parts of Christmas are giving, not getting. It’s been great to take a break from our regular busy routines and enjoy quality time together.
We’ve started making plans for our New Year’s celebration. I wanted to share this Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread a little later this month, but when my husband begged to have is (or BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread) as part of our feast this weekend, I thought it might be fun to share with you all too.
This couldn’t be easier to make. Just mix the buffalo chicken filling ingredients together (you could even use rotisserie chicken to make it really easy) and spoon it inside a hollowed out loaf of french bread. Bake it until it’s warm and bubbly. You can then cut it into slices to serve, or dip extra chunks of bread or veggies in it.
Consider trying these popular appetizers:
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, blue cheese (if using), ranch dressing, and hot sauce until smooth.
- Stir in chicken and 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaf off and hollow out it out a little to fit the filling. I like to leave an inch or so of crust and bread around all sides.
- Spoon the buffalo chicken mixture into the loaf. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup shredded cheese.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 350 F degrees for about 18 - 22 minutes or until warmed through.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This post contains affiliate links.