This light and fluffy whipped caramel apple dip couldn’t be easier and it’s AMAZING!
There are few snacks tastier than a great, crisp, fresh apple! My fridge crisper is usually stocked full of apples this time of year. I have to make room for all of my favorite apple treats like:
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl. This Whipped Caramel Apple Dip is amazing, you guys. My husband declared it better than plain caramel apple dip, and I absolutely agree. Plus, it takes just 5 minutes to make! I’m confidant you will love it as much as we do!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared caramel sauce, homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, cut into pieces
- Sliced apples, for serving
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined. With mixer on medium speed add the softened cream cheese and mix well until smooth. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Never miss a post! Follow me on: