This Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream couldn’t be yummier or easier! No churn, no ice cream maker needed, with bits of fresh strawberries and graham cracker crumble.
Guys, this is the very first ice cream recipe to be shared on my site. Not because I don’t like ice cream, and not because it’s “difficult” to make (because it’s the EASIEST!). Mostly because I do not own an ice cream maker.
The ice cream maker we used growing up (and my mom still uses) is the old school kind where you add ice and rock salt and it churns for hours. We’ve made many delicious homemade ice cream batches with it. My problem with an ice cream maker is that I’ve never had room to store one. They take up a ton of space, and I wouldn’t use it that often.
Well, friends, this Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream solves all of my ice cream making problems. First, and most importantly, because you don’t need an ice cream maker to make it! All you need is a freezable dish. You could use a bowl, a loaf pan, or any other freezer safe dish.
Get ready for the EASIEST, YUMMIEST, no churn, no ice-cream maker needed, ice cream recipe you’ve ever made! We picked tons of fresh strawberries at an orchard this past week and with the handful of fresh strawberries that I didn’t use to make my favorite homemade strawberry jam, we added to this Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
WOW was it gooooood, and unbelievably easy too. All of the flavors you love from a strawberry cheesecake, but even tastier as ice cream.
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1 pint fresh strawberries , washed, pat dry, and stems removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- zest from 1 small lemon
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crust , prepared and broken into pieces*
- Place the strawberries in your food processor and pulse just a few times until they are finely diced.
- Place in a tupperware, cover and refrigerate.
- Mix the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon zest, and whipping cream with an electric mixer until combined.
- Freeze for about 4 hours or until semi-solid.
- Remove the cream cheese mixture from the freezer and beat until creamy.
- Drain any excess juice from the strawberries and add them to the cream cheese mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add in chopped graham cracker crust and stir to combine.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.