Delicious and healthy chicken divan
- 5 chicken tenders , cooked
- 3 cups Cooked white rices
- 1 head fresh broccoli
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
Spoon rice into 8x8 casserole dish. Layer grilled chicken tenders on top of the rice.
Place the broccoli in a small saucepan with 1/4 cup of water. Blanch until bright green, 2-3 minutes.
Layer broccoli on top of chicken.
Make the sauce by mixing the soup, mayo or yogurt, lemon juice and curry powder. Pour sauce on top of casserole.
Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes.