Ranger Cookies are packed with all of the goodness of a traditional chocolate chip cookies, with a special added crunch!
Has anyone else been CRAVING cookies lately? My mother-in-law shared this fun recipe with me a few months ago and I’m in love!
I’m not sure where the name “ranger” comes from–I’ll have to ask her about that. But after trying them fresh from the oven I was sold! Ranger cookies have all of the goodness a chocolate chip cookie has–but they’re kicked up a notch.
These have oats and corn flakes in them, which add a whole new crunch of deliciousness! Seriously, don’t doubt them until you try them! They’re soft on the inside, with a little crunch on the outside–totally addicting!
Consider trying these popular cookie recipes:
- Super Soft Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Triple Chocolate M&M Cookies
- S’More Cookies
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal (*see note below)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces chocolate chips , milk or semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oats and stir well to combine.
- Fold in corn flakes and chocolate chips.
- Spoon large tablespoons of the dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.