Thick, chewy, amazing Oreo cookie bars! Chocolate Oreo cookie crust on the outsides with chopped Oreos and white chocolate chips sandwiched in the middle.
I have had an uncontrollable sweet tooth lately. My husband makes fun of me because it’s become a nightly habit to turn to him complaining that all I want is a cookie, or cake or chocolate, but we don’t have anything around!
The other night I finally decided to do something about it, and gave my husband 3 options to choose from. One of them was these Oreo Cookie Bars. I honestly don’t know why I even gave him choices. I knew the second that “OREO” came out of my mouth, he would want these.
Looking for more “bar” recipes? Try these:
- S’more Cookie Bars
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Bars
- The BEST Mint Brownies
- Sugar Cookie Bars
- Best Ever Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 6 Oreo cookies , chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8'' baking pan (or line with parchment paper).
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- To a large mixing bowl add butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat with electric mixers (or in your stand mixer) until well creamed together, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated. Stir in Oreos and white chocolate chips. Press dough into pan.
- Bake for about 18-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.