Creamy Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta will have everyone begging for seconds! A delicious and easy instant pot dinner with tender noodles in a creamy ranch sauce with cheese, chicken and bacon. The entire meal is ready in less than 30 minutes, and it’s lick-your-plate DELICIOUS!
I’ve been hard at work creating some brand new instant pot dinner recipes to share with you all.
I often get asked if I like my instant pot, and what I use it for. My favorite thing to use it for is all-in-one dinner recipes where you can throw all of the raw ingredients in the instant pot. The end result is a complete meal, ready in just minutes, with very little prep, and only one dish to wash afterwards.
My other Instant Pot dinner recipes fit in this category perfectly.
How to make Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta
I developed and tested this recipe in my 6-QUART INSTANT POT.
Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, and add to the bottom of the instant pot.
Add chicken broth, milk, and ranch seasoning packet and stir to combine. Add uncooked noodles.
Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, followed by a quick release.
Add the cream cheese, bacon and cheddar cheese to the pot and stir everything gently until melted and smooth.
Allow the mixture to cool for 5-10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
Serve warm, garnished with fresh parsley, if you want.
I am seriously crushing on this creamy, delicious Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta recipe. It is so EASY to throw together and even your pickiest eater will love it. I can’t believe you can make this one pot dinner in less than 20 minutes!
Other popular Instant Pot Dinner Recipes:
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 breast), cut into chunks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in instant pot.
- Add chicken broth, milk, ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add pasta and stir, burying the noodles in the liquid.
- Secure the lid, and set the valve to sealing.
- Cook on manual or pressure cook, high pressure, for 4 minutes.
- Turn valve to quick release, and open pot.
- Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cooked bacon;
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE this recipe and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This post contains affiliate links. I love sharing my favorite products and cooking tools with you all!
Can you make this on a stove top?
Could I use leftover cooked chicken in this recipe? Add it in step 1? Thanks for your recipes Lauren and appreciate your help. I am trying to use my instant pot more now.
Sure, but just stir it in at the end, so it doesn’t get cooked again and dry out.
Hello can you fry the chicken first? Or will it be too dry?
The sauce never thickened enough but it was lions. My family chowed it down!
Mine sprayed the cabinets when I released it, but the food was really good. I added frozen veggies instead of bacon at the end with the cream cheese and cheddar.
Can this be doubled in the same pot?
See More Comments