An easy homemade pizza crust smothered in garlic ranch sauce and topped with grilled chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
We are a little bit obsessed with homemade pizza at our house! And by obsessed I mean we make some almost every weekend! We have our favorites of course, like Barbecue Chicken Pizza, classic cheese, and this Garlic-Ranch Chicken Pizza which I’m so excited to share! It has a deliciously easy homemade sauce and all of the toppings I love–tomatoes, chicken, bacon, and mozzarella cheese! It’s delicious!!
But the real deal maker for this pizza, is the my perfect homemade pizza crust. I’ve tried many, many recipes over the years and I’ve finally settled on the perfect one! It’s baked perfectly crisp on the outside and chewy and soft of the inside. And you can grill, or bake this pizza!
We’re a huge fan of both methods, but it’s really fun and delicious grilled during the summertime! Find instructions below for grilled pizza!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA RECIPES:
- White Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Loaded Jalepeno Popper Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Garlic-Ranch Chicken Pizza
For the Pizza:
- Dough for one large pizza
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked chicken , shredded
- 2 tomatoes thinly sliced
For the Garlic-Ranch Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- dash of onion powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together for the garlic-ranch sauce. Spread mixture over the top of the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over top, followed by the chicken, bacon, and tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 9-12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
For Grilled Pizzas:
- Oil your grill and turn heat to medium-low. Shape dough into long, slipper-shaped pieces.
- Brush dough with olive oil and grill for 2 minutes on one side, with the grill cover on.
- Flip to the other side and brush again with olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes, with the grill lid on.
- Remove crust to a plate and add toppings.
- Return to grill and cook just until cheese is melted, 1-2 more minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
Pizza Cutter, 4 In.
This post was originally published on I Heart Naptime on July 8, 2014.
*This post contains affiliate links