Christmas Cornflake Wreaths are one of my favorite easy Christmas treats that everyone in your family will love!
Ever since I can remember, my mom, sister and I have made these Christmas Cornflake Wreaths for the holidays. I have such fond memories of making these with the girls in my family!
We’d line up, assembly line style. My mom would plop a spoonful onto parchment paper, I would shape it into a wreath, and my sister would add the red hots. Then we’d have to hide them before my brothers devoured them all!
Consider trying these holiday treats:
- Homemade Caramels
- Caramel Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies
- Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake
- Caramel Hot Chocolate
Christmas Cornflake Wreaths
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 heaping cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups corn flakes cereal
- Handful of red cinnamon candies
- Measure corn flakes into a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted. Stir in food coloring.
- Pour melted marshmallows into the large bowl with the corn flakes. Stir until well coated.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on your kitchen counter. Dollop spoonfuls of the cornflake mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Grease your (clean) hands with butter or cooking spray, or dip them in a little bit of water. Use your fingers to shape each spoonful into an individual wreath.
- Top each wreath with cinnamon candies.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.