When ordering out, one of my favorite pizza’s is Papa Murphy’s take & bake Veggie Delight pizza. It has a white garlic sauce and it’s loaded with tons of yummy veggies! Since we love homemade pizza so much at our house we make a copycat version of this pizza all the time.
Jeff loves when I add some grilled chicken, but other than that, this recipe is basically the same as the Veggie delight. It’s loaded with spinach, tomato, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, and it’s to die for! I’m especially obsessed with the white garlic sauce, which is hard not to eat plain, with a spoon!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA RECIPES:
- White Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Loaded Jalepeno Popper Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
White Garlic Chicken & Veggie Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust topped with a white garlic sauce, mixed vegetables and chicken.
- Dough for one large pizza
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken , cooked and diced
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms , sliced
- 1/4 cup onion (I use green or red onion), chopped
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts , chopped
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until no lumps remain.
Gradually whisk in milk. Add salt, pepper, garlic and basil.
Mix in Parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese has melted.
Remove from heat. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
For one regular pizza crust (using homemade dough) I like to pre-bake the dough for 5 minutes at 475 degrees F., before adding the toppings.
After 5 minutes in the oven, remove the crust.
Spread crust with an even, smooth layer of white garlic sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese, chicken, and vegetables.
Return to oven at 475 degrees F for about 10-12 more minutes, or until golden brown.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.