Hooray for Slow Cooker recipes! I have several slow cooker recipes I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks, so I hope you’re as excited as I am! They just make life easier. Period. Especially if you have a family and the weeknights are super busy. I’ve been on a slow cooker craze lately. Some that I’ve shared recently include:
Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs (AMAZING!)
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- 4-6 Pork Chops bone in or boneless will work
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken bullion cubes crushed (or 2 tsp bullion paste)
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place pork chops on the bottom.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
Recipes adapted from Cooking Light Cookbook.