This Power Smoothie with blueberries, bananas, Greek yogurt, spinach, and whole grain oats is packed with fiber and protein!
One of the best things about Freshman year of college is the meal plan–do you know what I’m talking about? The special meal plan that students can get that gives you access to the university cafeterias and food courts. Well, I’d pretty much save all of my meal plan money for smoothies. It didn’t matter if it was a blizzard outside–I would always crave a thick, cold smoothie!
Plus I could bring them to class with me, which made me feel extra cool 😉 . Easy smoothies like this are still a go-to for me in the morning–I just have to make them myself now! 🙂 I can throw in a bunch of spinach or kale and my little boy will still drink it like it’s ice cream! Ahh the power of the smoothie!
I love this Power smoothie in particular because it’s packed with good ingredients that keep my full longer. The oats in particular. It’s naturally sweetened and tastes amazing…even on the coldest days!
Consider trying one of these smoothie recipes:
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Caribbean Passion Jamba Juice Copycat Smoothie
- Best Beginners Green Smoothie
- Banana Orange Julius
Power Smoothie (Blueberry, Banana, Oat)
- 1 cup orange juice (good quality)
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
- You may need to stop, stir, and run again to get everything blended.
- Add a little extra water or orange juice if it's too thick. Serve immediately.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This post contains affiliate links.