One Pan Creamy Lemon Chicken Tortellini – an easy one pan pasta dish that the entire family will love. Tortellini pasta with grilled chicken and fresh spinach in a warm, cheesy lemon garlic sauce. A delicious 30-minute meal!
Thirty-minute meals are my jam! Especially if it’s something my kids will eat. I have soooooo many thirty minute meals on the blog, but some of my favorites include:
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
- Fritos Taco Salad
- Shrimp Scampi Linguine
- Grilled Ham and Cheese with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
This meal has so many winning factors to it.
First, it can be made in less than 30 minutes! Refrigerator tortellini noodles take just minutes to cook and the rest of the ingredients are super simple pantry staples. I don’t care if you’re single, married, or have kids–time saving dinners like this one are a MUST!
Second, it’s made in skillet–keep the oven off, and enjoy a cool house while your making dinner.
Third, it’s all made in just one pan! Hooray for no extra dishes to wash!
Lastly, it’s a total crowd pleaser and completely kid-friendly. That creamy, cheesy sauce would make just about anybody happy.
Consider trying these tortellini recipes:
- Roasted Red Pepper Tortellini Pasta
- Vegetable Tortellini Soup
- Creamy Pesto Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Southwest Tortellini Pasta Salad
One Pan Creamy Lemon Chicken Tortellini is an easy one pan pasta dish with grilled chicken and fresh spinach in a warm, cheesy lemon garlic sauce. A delicious 30-minute meal!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 ounces refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheeses , cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper.
Cook until golden brown on bottom, about 2-3 minutes then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
Add butter to the warm skillet and allow to melt, scraping up any browned bits from the pan from the chicken.
Add garlic and saute 20 seconds. Add chicken broth and water and stir to combine.
Add tortellini. Cover and allow to boil for just a couple minutes, stirring occasionally, until tortellini are tender--don't over cook!
Add the pieces of Neufchatel cheese, parmesan cheese and lemon juice and stir until melted into the sauce.
Return chicken to pan and add spinach. Toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Remove from heat, cover and let rest for a few minutes for spinach to wilt and sauce to thicken slightly.
- Serve warm with extra parmesan cheese, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.