Citrus Fruit Salad is a delicious medley of juicy, tart winter fruits. Garnished with fresh mint and sweet blueberries.
Today marks three weeks from when our new baby boy was born! So far I am enjoying the “newborn phase” much more this time around than in the past. I think that’s because I have a greater appreciation for how precious the time is when they are so little! That’s not to say that having a newborn is easy–especially with two other munchkins running around! I am exhausted, and, thanks to breastfeeding, I am ravenous ALL. THE. TIME! Seriously, I’m always hungry.
Thankfully I’ve had lots of help from family the past three weeks. My mom was here last week and stocked my fridge with freezer meals and tons of healthy foods and snacks like homemade hummus, bran muffins, energy bites, chopped raw veggies, green protein salads, and this Citrus Fruit Salad, which includes all of my favorite winter citrus fruits. This sweet and tangy citrus salad is SOO DELICIOUS and completely hit the spot. It’s as tasty as it is beautiful.
- 1 red grapefruit peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 pomelo peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 tangerines peeled and sliced into rings
- 1 orange peeled and sliced into rings
- 2 clementines peeled and sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Fresh chopped mint for garnish
- Layer fresh fruit rings and blueberries onto a plate or in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with fresh chopped mint.
Never miss a post! Follow me on: