Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a easy pasta dish with chicken, broccoli,and parmesan cheese served over your favorite type of pasta.
I was thinking it’s about time for another awesome 30-minute-meal post here on the blog! Sooooo…..I give you this super easy, super yummy Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta! Remember awhile back when I shared this Creamy Chicken and Asparagus Pasta recipe (which also happens to be a 30-minute-meal!)?
Well, it was so well received that I just knew I had to make a spin off of it. And the great thing about these pasta dishes (besides how EASY they are) is that you can throw in any type of vegetables. I just use what I have on hand! This cajun dish would be particularly tasty with some bell peppers and onion. I love broccoli though, and that’s what I had on hand, and it was completely delicious!
Consider trying these popular dinner recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Honey-Lime Chicken Enchiladas
- Italian Grilled Cheese
- Gourmet Baked Mac N Cheese with Bacon
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta (or your favorite type)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning , or more to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt , more to taste, if needed
- Fresh vegetables, if desired , see note
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a large pot or skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken pieces (and any desired vegetables*) and season with cajun seasoning. Cook for 3-4 minutes, until chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Add the milk and cream cheese, stirring well until cream cheese has melted and sauce is smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.