Easy Orange Julius
What is orange Julius?
Orange Julius Ingredients:
- Frozen orange juice concentrate
- Powdered Sugar
- Ice Cubes
- Frozen Banana (optional)
- Orange Zest (optional)
How to make orange Julius:
- Add milk, water, orange juice concentrate, powdered sugar, vanilla and ice to a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth. I like to add a frozen banana and orange zest as well.
Consider trying these breakfast drinks:
This Easy Orange Julius recipe is packed with vitamin C and made with orange juice, bananas, milk, and a secret ingredient that makes it better than the rest!
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana , optional
- zest of 1 orange , optional
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
*You could also try adding pineapple, strawberries, or other favorite fruits
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
*I originally shared this recipe in February 2014. Updated February 2019.