This cheesy, DELICIOUS Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers! We love it served warm, with crackers or bread chunks for dipping.
I’m already in Christmas dinner mode at my house. I’m prepping everything for our Christmas Eve dinner so that I don’t have to spend my holiday cooking. I just made four dozen of my favorite feather light rolls. I bake them and then stick them in the freezer. They freeze so well, no one can ever guess they weren’t made fresh that day. Tomorrow I’ll be making the filling for Funeral Potatoes, then refrigerating it until the day of. I may even whip together my favorite Mint Brownies tonight…because what’s Christmas without them?!
Making parts of our holiday dinner ahead of time is what keeps me happy and stress-free this time of year!
This Artichoke Dip is one of those recipes I can’t believe I haven’t shared with you guys yet. It’s the BEST! The original recipe is from a good friend (thanks Elaine Jolley!) and it has been a family favorite appetizer for as long as I can remember. It’s a staple at our holiday parties and superbowl parties, and I’m confidant you will love it just as much as we do!
- 8 oz. can non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- dill weed, to taste (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To a mixing bowl add sour cream, mayo, cream cheese and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Combine until smooth. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and a little bit of dill weed, to taste.
- Place in a greased baking dish (most pan sizes around 8x8 in or a little smaller will work. You could even use a glass pie dish).
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top. Sprinkle with a little extra dill weed, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Never miss a post! Follow me on: