My favorite thing about this easy baked Pesto Chicken and Vegetables is that it’s all made in one pan! It’s a healthy 30-minute meal that’s perfect for quick weeknight dinners.
I’m so exited to share this super flavorful and easy sheet pan recipe with you. This is a great meal-prep recipe is you’re looking for something healthy to make for lunches during the week.
What I love about this recipe:
- Ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Easy to adapt: So many vegetables would work great with this recipe, so it’s perfect for using up produce you already have in your fridge.
- Healthy and Filling. It makes a great all-in-one meal, or you can serve it with pasta or crusty artisan bread.
How to Make Pesto Chicken:
1. Combine ingredients. Combine the chicken, veggies, and pesto in a bowl and mix until the chicken and veggies are coated well with pesto.
2. Bake. Transfer mixture to a large sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Top with cheese (optional). If desired drizzle with mozzarella cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
MAKE AHEAD and STORING INSTRUCTIONS:
You can prep the pesto chicken up to 1 day ahead of time and let it sit in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
One Pan Pesto Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 lb boneless , skinless Chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bell pepper , chopped
- 1 zucchini , chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion , chopped
- baby broccoli (broccolini)
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese , optional
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, veggies, and pesto until the chicken and veggies are coated well with pesto.
- Transfer mixture to a large sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. If desired drizzle with mozzarella cheese during the last 5 minutes of baking.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?!
RATE AND COMMENT BELOW! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR EXPERIENCE.