Caramel Apple Bundt Cake with fresh apples and a delicious cream cheese swirl. Look no further for a delicious dessert to bring to your fall parties.
If you’re looking for the perfect fall dessert for a crowd or party this season, look no further!
This Caramel Apple Bundt Cake is amazing–moist and full of the tastiest fall flavors!
It has shredded apple inside it, along with a delicious cream cheese swirl. It’s then topped with a simple homemade caramel sauce that’s drizzled over each slice of cake–it’s die for!
Consider trying these popular apple recipes:
Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
For the Bundt Cake:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large apples* , peeled, cored and diced (to make about 3 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
Caramel Sauce, for topping
- Make the Caramel Sauce (can be made and store in the refrigerator up to 1-2 weeks ahead of time.)
Cream Cheese Layer:
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and egg and mix until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use (or can be made 2-3 days ahead of time).
- Grease and flour a 9 or 10-inch bundt pan. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside. Toss the diced apples with lemon juice (keeps them from browning) and set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl blend the oil and sugars, then mix in the applesauce and vanilla. Add the egg and mix until well blended. Stir in the dry ingredients, just until incorporated, then stir in the diced apples. Don't over-mix. The batter will be thick.
- Pour half of the batter evenly into the prepared bundt pan. Spoon the cream cheese mixture in a line along the center of the batter (being careful not to let it touch the sides of the pan). Spoon the remaining batter on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack.
- Once cooled, cut and serve with caramel sauce drizzled on top. Store leftover cake in the refrigerator.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.