CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR ETHNIC INSPIRED RECIPES:
- Thai Green Curry Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Kung Pao Noodle Stir-Fry
- Korean Bulgogi Bowls
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp , washed and patted dry
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 pounds Roma tomatoes , diced
- freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves , chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 clove garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
Add shrimp and saute for 3-4 minutes, just until barely pink on both sides (they will get cooked more later). Remove shrimp to a plate.
Add remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and 2 cloves garlic to the same skillet.
Add freshly diced tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Add shrimp and fresh chopped basil. Cook for a few minutes longer, until shrimp is cooked completely.
- Serve mixture over hot cooked angel hair pasta. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.