This cheesy, hot, and DELICIOUS Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers! We love it served warm, with crackers or bread chunks for dipping.
I’m already in Christmas dinner mode at my house. I’m prepping everything for our Christmas Eve dinner so that I don’t have to spend my holiday cooking. I just made four dozen of my favorite feather light rolls. I bake them and then stick them in the freezer. They freeze so well, no one can ever guess they weren’t made fresh that day.
Making parts of our holiday dinner ahead of time is what keeps me happy and stress-free this time of year!
This Artichoke Dip is one of those recipes I can’t believe I haven’t shared with you guys yet. It’s the BEST! The original recipe is from a good friend (thanks Elaine Jolley!) and it has been a family favorite appetizer for as long as I can remember. It’s a staple at our holiday parties and superbowl parties, and I’m confidant you will love it just as much as we do!
How to make hot artichoke dip?
This is one of the easiest appetizers on the planet! The biggest problem is that it gets eaten in seconds!
First you combine the sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl. Then stir in your artichoke hearts and dill week. Place the mixture in a baking dish, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake! Making homemade artichoke dip is just that simple!
Can you add spinach to make this a spinach artichoke dip?
Absolutely! Thaw a package of frozen spinach and chop it into smaller pieces. Mix the spinach in with the artichokes before combining with the mayo mixture. Then strir everything together and follow the same cooking directions listed below.
Consider trying these popular appetizers:
This cheesy, DELICIOUS hot Artichoke Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizers! We love it served warm, with crackers or bread chunks for dipping.
- 8 ounce can non-marinated artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- dried dill weed , to taste (fresh or dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
To a mixing bowl add sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, garlic and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Combine until smooth.
Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and a little bit of dill weed, to taste.
- Place in a greased baking dish (most pan sizes around 8x8 in or a little smaller will work. You could even use a glass pie dish).
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top. Sprinkle with a little extra dill weed, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.