Caramel Cashew Clusters are the perfect easy treat! A no-bake candy that’s only 3-ingredients.
My Grandma lived close to us when I was little so we’d visit her often, usually on Sunday afternoons. She’d always have a small candy tray on her counter and one treat that was always included were Caramel Cashew Clusters. They were always the first treat gone; everyone loved them!
Soft caramel, crunchy cashews and delicious milk chocolate all in one bite.
Every year around the holidays my sister and I would help my mom make homemade caramels for the neighbors, and whenever we had some leftover we made Caramel Cashew Clusters as well. They couldn’t be easier to make from scratch–only 3 ingredients! They are delicious!
The most crucial part of making yummy treats like these is high quality ingredients. Soft caramels work the best. If you buy the harder caramels from the store you may want to add 1 tbsp of milk to the bowl as you melt them.
Good quality chocolate is also important. It melts the easiest and makes a big difference in taste.
And the most important ingredient of all is high quality cashews! I always rely on Planters when purchasing nuts for a recipe (or even just as a great snack for my family). The cashews are the star of this recipe, so high quality is a must, and Planters cashews have a unique combination of good fats, dietary fiber, and vitamins and minerals.
Caramel Cashew Clusters are a delicious treat for your family, and a great one to involve your kids with making. They make great neighbor and friend gifts and are perfect for holiday parties too! A fun, special treat that’s super easy to make from scratch!
Consider trying these popular treats:
- Rocky Road Fudge
- Caramel and Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
- Brownie Truffles
- Peppermint Brownie Bark
- Homemade Caramels
Caramel Cashew Clusters
- 1 heaping cup Planter's cashews
- 2 cups soft caramels , unwrapped (I used my homemade caramels)
- 14 ounces Hershey's chocolate bars
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Place piles of about 6-7 cashews all around the pan.
- Place unwrapped caramels in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until caramel is melted.
- Pour a small spoonful of caramel over each cashew pile, making sure some of the caramel touches all of the cashews so they will stick together.
- Place the pan in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to harden the caramel.
- Meanwhile, break the chocolate bars into pieces and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove the baking sheet from the fridge and use a spoon to coat each cluster in chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off and place back on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for a few more minutes for the chocolate to set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
- You might also like Graham Cracker Toffee Bars!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and provided product samples by Kraft Foods, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.