- Login or register for a free account.
- When browsing any recipe on our site, look for the “Save Recipe” button
3. Once you navigate to the Saved Recipes & Meal Plans page, you can view all of your saved recipes by clicking “Saved Recipes”
4. To view your recipes, click “Saved Recipes” (or click the number on the right-hand column) to view and manage all of your saved recipes.
5. To view a recipe from your collection, simply click the recipe title or image.
6. After clicking the recipe, you’ll be shown the recipe card. You can return to your saved recipes anytime by clicking “Saved Recipes”
Update Serving Size
To customize your serving size, use the plus and minus icons below the recipe to adjust how many people the recipe will serve.
Remove a Recipe
To remove a recipe from your Saved Recipes, once inside your collection click the three dots menu next to the recipe and select “Remove Item”
This post contains affiliate links.