Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps made with shredded chicken, apples, grapes, celery, almonds, craisins, and onion for a light lunch or healthy dinner.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time7 mins
Total Time22 mins
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup celery , diced
- 1/2 cup red onion , diced
- 1/2 cup grapes , red or green, halved
- 1/2 cup apple , diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries , diced
- 1/4 cup almonds , chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 head Boston Bib lettuce , or romaine heart leaves, for serving
Add a little olive oil to a saute pan over medium high heat.
Chop the chicken and and season with salt, pepper, and a tiny bit of garlic powder. Saute for just a few minutes, until cooked through.
In a large bowl toss together the chicken, celery, onion, grapes, apple, cranberries and almonds.
In a small bowl combine the Greek yogurt, mayo, and lemon juice and stir well to combine.
Add sauce to the large bowl with the chicken mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.
Wash lettuce and separate into leaves, patting them each dry with a paper towel.
Add a large spoonful of the chicken mixture to each lettuce wrap.
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 268mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 565IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 0.5mg