Mini Halloween Pizzas
Simple Creepy Mini Halloween Pizzas with the best no-rise pizza crust recipe!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time12 mins
Total Time27 mins
Servings: 4 mini pizzas
For the No-Rise Pizza Crust
- 1 3/4-2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's Pizza Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water
- 3 Tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound cheese (I used a round of fresh mozzarella, but shredded works well too)
- Other pizza topping ideas: Pepperoni , bell peppers, olives, onion, pineapple, parsley, salami, Canadian bacon
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Pour dough out onto a floured surface and knead, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Divide dough into 4 portions.
Roll or pat each portion into an 8-inch circle and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes -- dough will be just set and only lightly browned on the bottom.
Spread each crust with pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings to make Halloween designs! Bake for an additional 5-8 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1113mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 16.7% | Vitamin C: 5.2% | Calcium: 42.5% | Iron: 19.7%