Creamy Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Pasta will have everyone begging for seconds! A delicious and easy instant pot dinner with tender noodles in a creamy ranch sauce with cheese, chicken and bacon.
Course: Main Course
Keyword: easy instant pot pasta, instant pot chicken
Calories: 881 kcal
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast , cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package Hidden Valley Original Ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 lb dry penne pasta
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in instant pot.
Add chicken broth, milk, ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add pasta and stir, burying the noodles in the liquid.
Secure the lid, and set the valve to sealing.
Cook on manual or pressure cook, high pressure, for 4 minutes.
Turn valve to quick release, and open pot.
Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cooked bacon;
Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.