Pesto Chicken Caprese Flatbread
Pesto Chicken Caprese Flatbread with shredded pesto chicken, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time13 mins
- 2 large flatbread
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken , shredded/chopped (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 1 Tablespoon pesto sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese , sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves , chopped (about 6-8 leaves)
- balsamic vinegar
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Brush flatbreads with olive oil. Toss shredded chicken in pesto sauce.
Layer flatbreads with thinly sliced mozzarella cheese, then tomatoes, and then shredded chicken.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Bake for 4-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven.
Sprinkle with chopped basil and drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar, if desired.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 433mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 609IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 246mg | Iron: 1mg