Wedged lettuce served with blue cheese dressing and sprinkled with bacon, tomatoes, onions and nuts.
Unit: cup, head, ounce, slice, Tablespoon, teaspoon
Calories: 234 kcal
For the Blue Cheese Dressing:
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons buttermilk
- 3 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces blue cheese (reserve a few chunks for garnish)
For the salad:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce , cored and cut into 6-8 wedges
- 8 slices bacon , cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion , chopped
- pecans , or walnuts, for topping, optional
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a medium bowl and stir well to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Place each lettuce wedge on a plate, drizzle with the blue cheese dressing and then sprinkle with crumbled bacon, tomatoes, onion, nuts (if desired) and any reserved blue cheese chunks. Garnish with fresh crushed black pepper, to taste.