Tomato Cucumber Salad
Tomato Cucumber Salad garnished with red onion and fresh basil. One of our favorite fresh and healthy summer side dishes!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 5 mini cucumbers , sliced into 1/4'' coins
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 2 Tablespoons red onions , diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves , chopped
Add cherry tomatoes and cucumbers to a bowl.
Drizzle olive oil and vinegar on top. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss everything to coat. Garnish with diced red onion and fresh basil.
Try these BBQ side dishes
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 475mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 18.6mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg