BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos with black beans, jalapenos, sour cream, shredded pulled pork, BBQ sauce, and cheese!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 8-12 ounce bags Tortilla chips
- 2 cups BBQ Pulled Pork , prepared (I add BBQ sauce to the Costco pre cooked pulled pork)
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend cheese)
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1-2 cups Jalapeños and yellow peppers (from jar), to taste
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , your favorite kind
- salsa and sour cream , for topping
- 2 green onions , chopped, for garnish
- fresh cilantro , for garnish
On a large baking tray spread out 1/2 of the tortilla chips into an even layer.
Top with half of the shredded cheese, BBQ pulled pork, beans, jalapeños and yellow peppers.
Add barbecue sauce to a ziplock bag and use scissors to cut a corner off the bag.
Drizzle some of the sauce over the top of the nachos.
Repeat with remaining chips, cheese, beans, jalapeños and yellow peppers. Drizzle with more barbecue sauce.
Broil on HIGH, watching closely for just a few minutes until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and top with green onions, cilantro, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 670mg | Potassium: 545mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 364mg | Iron: 2.6mg