Cajun Chicken and Sausage Kebabs
Grilled Cajun Chicken and Sausage Kebabs are packed with bold and spicy cajun flavors.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 12 ounce package andouille sausages , sliced into 1/2 inch thick coins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into chunks
- 3 bell peppers , any color, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion , cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini , sliced into coins
For the Cajun Seasoning:
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Prepare the cajun seasoning by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
Soak wooden skewers in water while you make the cajun seasoning. (Soaking them in water helps prevent them from burning on the grill).
Add sausages to mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and half of the cajun seasoning. Toss to coat.
Season the cut chicken with remaining cajun seasoning.
Layer skewers alternating with pieces of chicken, sausage, and chopped vegetables. You can pack them together closely.
Clean and heat your grill. Spray with non-stick cooking spray or oil.
Place prepared kebabs on hot grill.
Cook for a few minutes on each side, gently rotating them 2 or 3 times as they cook, until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove to a plate. Serve immediately.
Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 301mg | Potassium: 223mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 33.6mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.6mg