I can't think of a more delicious and summer appetizer than Cowboy Caviar! This simple chip dip is healthy, fresh and always a party favorite!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 15 people
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans , (or 2 cans if you want more bean), drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can corn , drained
- 6-8 Roma tomatoes , diced
- 1/2 large sweet onion , diced
- 2 avocados , peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- sea salt , to taste
In a large bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion.
Fold in avocados and cilantro.
Squeeze lime juice into the bowl and add a pinch of sea salt.
Stir to combine. Add more sea salt, to taste.
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 307mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 7.6mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.7mg